The most unique bush camping on the Eyre Peninsula is set among native bushland two kilometres from the central accommodation, so if it's peace you're after, you'll find it here. From swag huts to sites for the most elaborate caravan set up, there is space and facilities to make every camper a happy one.
Local recycled materials were used to build camping creature comforts to ensure a happy and memorable stay. We are also pet-friendly so bring your four-legged friend for the journey.
Facilities at the campground include;
• Swag huts nestled among the bushland
• All bush camping sites all have privacy
• Showers – eco-friendly, bucket system showers with hot water (a very cool experience!)
• Eco designed compost toilets
• Communal fire pit great for socialising (not available in fire ban season)
• Camp kitchen with cooktops and even an oven
• Gas barbecues
• Purpose-built shelter and Seating for 100 people
• Private functions also have access to the camp kitchen utensils (cutlery, plates, cups - everything needed to satisfy 100 people
• Access to Mount Camel beach and Talia Caves is only a five-minute drive