Winter Whale Watching and Wildlife Encounter
What a fantastic way to spend winter in South Australia!
The Head of the Bight is where you will encounter numerous opportunities to watch these magnificent creatures in their natural state - The Southern Right Whale and the Humpback Whale.
Not to be outshone is the hospitality of the local country towns, majestic coastline all the way down to Port Lincoln, native animals and the feeling of tranquility.
This 4 day, 4 night tour highlights -
• The most spectacular coastal scenery in SA ranging from ancient cliffs to stunning, long footprint free beaches bordered by massive sand dunes
• Untouched natural beauty of the Nullarbor National Park & Regional Reserve, Great Australian Bight Marine Park, and stunning Lincoln National Park.
• Cruise Fowlers Bay spotting the majestic whales, dolphins, Australian Sealions, NZ Fur Seals and White Bellied Sea Eagles, Little Penguins and some rare species of Albatross.
• Murphy’s Haystacks, an outcrop of unique pink granite boulders, amazing Talia Caves and Cummings Monument
• Amazing native wildlife - Western Grey Kangaroos, Emus, Koalas and Rosenberg’s Goannas a delight for visitors to see + so much more.