4 DAYS | 3 NIGHTS:
An icon of Australian rail travel and one of the world’s great train journeys, ride the rails of history aboard The Ghan Expedition between Darwin and Adelaide.
Beginning in Darwin, this four day, three night, 2979km all-inclusive journey will take you to some of the most remote and captivating parts of Australia in style and comfort. Operating April to October, your adventure through the country’s vast, varied, and captivating interior will leave you speechless. It’s the ultimate Australian outback experience.
HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS:
- 4 days/3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition Darwin to Adelaide
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages
- A regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines
- Off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs, and Coober Pedy
- A spectacular dinner under the stars at the historic Telegraph Station
- Your choice between Nitmiluk Gorge’s powerful natural wonders and rich Indigenous culture, or a glimpse authentic outback life with a horse and working dog demonstration
- Venture into the underground opal mining town of Coober Pedy